In Birmingham, West Midlands in the UK, a renowned company is looking for recovery truck drivers. The company repairs trucks offer a free delivery and pickup service for the vehicles for which drivers are required. These drivers will be paid handsomely and will get an opportunity to work in a collaborative team. Read on to find out more about the job role.
Recovery and Delivery Truck Driver at Holt Recruitment Ltd. in Birmingham, West Midlands, UK.
Salary and Benefits
£25,000 per year. Permanent, full-time employment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- This job will require the worker to pick up damaged vehicles from the customers. After the truck has been fixed, the worker should go to deliver the vehicles.
- The worker should complete all the paperwork associated with the delivery of the vehicles.
- The worker will also be responsible for collecting the payment from the customer for the repair of the vehicles.
- Training will be provided to the worker to explain the problems that the vehicle was facing that has been fixed.
- If the vehicle is not in a condition to be driven to the workshop, the worker should drive a recovery vehicle to fetch the truck.
- The worker will be responsible for courteously greeting the customer upon pick up or delivery.
- Since the worker is representing the company, he/she should satisfy the customer in every way so the repeat rate of customers increases.
- The worker will be given the autonomy to schedule the deliveries based on their convenience or the delivery time promised to the customer.
- Since this job role requires communicating with the customers, proficient English speaking is a must for this job role.
- The worker should be physically fit since he/ she will have to drive the delivery truck to and from the customer’s location.
- The candidate should have a valid UK driving license.
- The candidate should have at least five years of experience driving in the UK.
- Recovery driving experience of heavy vehicles is a must.
- The worker should be able to handle heavy workload in a fast-paced environment.
- Since the worker will be working with a team, he/ she should display team working abilities to maintain the corporate culture of the firm.
- The worker must be reliable, dependable, and punctual since the job is autonomous to a great extent.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV or you can call 07590309374 to get more details about the job role and requirements. You can apply for this position by 20th December 2021.
World Jobz is a platform that posts worldwide job openings. We do not offer any jobs or promise any employment. World Jobz is not responsible for the application process. Candidates are requested not to share their private information while applying for jobs.