Are you looking for a job in the bakery sector? There are plenty of opportunities out there. If you want to get into the baking trade, you should consider this job. It is an ideal opportunity for you if you have previous experience as a baker or pastry chef. The average salary for a Baker in Canada is $34,000 per year.
Romanos Pizza LTD. is looking for experienced cooks who are willing to work hard and learn new things! They offer competitive wages, full benefits and a great team atmosphere.
- Name of Recruitment Romanos Pizza LTD
- Job Title :Baker
- Salary Per Hour $16.50.hourly for 30 to 40 hours per week
- Job Type Full time
- Location Vancouver, BC
- Gender Both Male and Female
- The selected candidates will be expected to:
- Prepare dough for pizzas and pastries
- Cook food items such as meatballs, chicken wings, burgers, etc.
- Work with other kitchen staff members to ensure that all orders are prepared correctly.
- Assist in cleaning up after each shift
- The candidates must have:
- Minimum 2 years of experience as a baker
- Ability to follow instructions
- Good communication
- Secondary school graduation certificate
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Knowledge of basic cooking techniques
- Experience with food preparation equipment
- Working knowledge of food safety practices
Who Can Apply?
Any Canadian citizen or any person who has a work permit can apply for this position. However, only those who meet the minimum requirements listed above may be considered.
How To Apply?
If interested, please send your resume to email@example.com.
Are bakers in demand in Canada?
Yes, they are. The number of jobs available in the country is increasing every day. This is because more people are turning towards healthy eating and are becoming health conscious. As a result, the demand for more nutritious foods is growing at a rapid pace. The market for baked goods is expected to grow by 5% annually between 2016 and 2020.
Are Bakers paid well in Canada?
Yes, they are. According to the Bureau of Labor Statistics, the median annual wage for a Baker was $33,500 in May 2017. In addition, the BLS also reported that the highest paying states were California ($44,010) and New York ($43,050).
Which province in Canada needs bakers?
All provinces need bakers. However, the most popular ones include Ontario, British Columbia, Alberta, Quebec, Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador, Prince Edward Island, Yukon, Northwest Territories, Nunavut, and New Brunswick.
We strive to provide only genuine jobs. We take utmost care to verify each and every job posted on our website. However, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of the job, so don’t give money or trust it blindly. We advise you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org directly for further details.