Water Cell Insulation company in UAE is looking for construction workers in a large amount. More than 100 vacancies are available for Pakistani workers. The employer is also offering a good salary and numerous benefits. Read on more to find out about the responsibilities of the employee and the requirements of the employer.
Construction Workers at Water Cell Insulation Company UAE.
Salary and Benefits
900-1200 AED with residential, food, and medical benefits. Bonuses also can be earned upon good performance.
Roles and Responsibilities
- One of the core responsibilities of the construction worker will be to follow instructions given each day.
- Since the work is time-bound, the worker should be quick in working and completing tasks.
- Teamwork is a must for this role since multiple workers will be working on the same task. security officer is to identify relevant training needs.
- The worker must comply to all health and safety policies outlined by the HSE representative to assure that safe working practices are inculcated in the work culture of the organization which motivates other workers to work safely as well.
- The employer will conduct a training needs assessment after which relevant trainings will be conducted. The worker must adhere to the instructions outlined in the training programs.
- The job is quite fast paced, therefore, someone who can work quickly along with delivering quality work will be preferred for this role.
- The contract is for 2 years after which the contract might be renewed.
- The worker will have to work for 8-12 hours daily. In order to meet deadlines and timelines of the project, the workers might be required to work overtime which will be compensated for.
- The age group for the candidates is 22-45 years.
- Since the work required lifting heavy loads, someone who is physically fit will be required for this job role.
- The work requires standing, bending, sitting, crouching, and kneeling for long periods of time. Therefore, a physically fit person will be able to do all these tasks.
- At least 10 years of schooling is required for this role. It will be good if the candidate can converse in simple English phrases so that the communication between non-Urdu speaking individuals can be conducted.
- The candidate should have a valid passport at the time of applying for this job.
- Experience is not required but preferred for this role.
How to Apply
Apply by visiting Office No. 220 II, 2nd Floor, Uni Plaza, Chundrigar Road, Karachi. Bring the following documents for application:
- Valid passport copy
- Copy of ID card or CNIC
- 10 passport size pictures with white or blue background
You can also call the following numbers for more information:
- +92 (0) 21 32417631
- +92 (0) 322 6464 927
World Jobz is a platform that posts worldwide job openings. We do not offer any jobs or promise any employment. World Jobz is not responsible of the application process. Candidates are requested not to share their private information while applying for jobs.