Polarcus International Dubai is looking for energetic and motivated individuals who want to work as Data Entry Operators in the UAE. The selected candidate should have good typing skills, be able to communicate well with clients and colleagues, possess excellent communication skills and be able to multi-task.
Data Entry Operator Job Details
The data entry operator job’s details are:
- Company Name Polarcus International
- Job Title Data Entry Operator
- Salary The salary will be between AED2,500 – AED3,500 a month
- Location Dubai, UAE
- Job Type Full-time employment
- Gender Both males and females can apply
- Working Environment Fast-paced environment
- Posted Date 2022-07-22
- Last Date To Apply: Not mentioned
- Can use office equipment like a photocopy machine, printer etc.
- Must be able to type at least 40 WPM
- Can communicate effectively with clients and colleagues
- Should be willing to manage multiple tasks simultaneously
- Must be willing to follow instructions strictly given by the supervisor
- Should have an intermediate level experience of MS-Excel
- Should have a previous experience in the same field for one year
- Food and accommodation provided
- Free medical insurance coverage
- Paid leave with yearly flight allowance
- The selected candidates will be responsible for mid-volume data entry, processing, and other clerical duties.
- The selected candidates will also be expected to perform related duties such as filing, copying, scanning, faxing, mailing, and other administrative activities.
- They will be expected to use a computer’s word processing, Excel, and other related software.
- The selected candidates will be responsible for formatting and producing documents and detecting and fixing errors.
- The candidate is expected to develop a detailed scope of work documents.
Who Can Apply
If you have a valid passport and are eligible to work in Dubai, then you can apply for this position.
How To Apply
If you are interested in this job, visit https://polarcusinternational.com/careers/job/data-entry-operator/
Is data entry a promising career in Dubai?
Yes, it’s a great career choice, especially if you love working with numbers. If you enjoy entering data into spreadsheets, you can get jobs in various fields like accounting, finance, marketing, sales, human resources, customer service, IT, and more.
What does a Data Entry Operator do?
A data entry operator collects information from customers and enters it into a company’s system. They may transcribe names, addresses, phone numbers, email messages, and any other information that needs to be entered into a database.
Typists usually work under tight deadlines because they need to meet strict quotas. However, some companies prefer hiring data entry operators over typists because they don’t require typing skills.
We strive to provide only genuine jobs. We take utmost care to verify each and every job posted on our website. However, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of the job, so don’t give money or trust it blindly. We advise you to visit https://polarcusinternational.com/careers/job/data-entry-operator/ directly for further details.