KuKu Farm Ltd is one of the leading firms based in Canada that is looking for a new farmworker to join its growing team in a poultry line. The candidate would be responsible to Tend and feeding all the animals present in the farm. Being a responsible employee, you should also set and monitor water lines, airflow, and also the temperature in barns, chicken coops, and pens in the farm. If you can speak frequently and also seeking a permanent job in Canada, you are encouraged to apply for this role. The candidate should be highly self-driven and should be able to work flexible hours.
Job Title – Farm Worker Poultry
Company Name – KuKu Farms Ltd
Job Location – Westmor Landing, AB
Education & Experience
- No past experience is required
- Do not require degree, certificate, diploma, or equivalent experience
- Should speak frequent English
- Tend and feed all the animals present on the farm
- Set and monitor water lines, airflow, and also the temperature in barns, chicken coops, and pens
- Should be a great team player
- Detect healthy problems and diseases in crops, poultry, and livestock
- Should have effective interpersonal skills
- Ensure the quality of services on the spot
Farm Operation Types
- Handling poultry and egg production
- Layer poultry farming and other types of farming
Work Site Environment
- Rural area
Job Type & Salary
- $15.65/hour for 40 hours a week
- Permanent full-time employment
- Seven vacancies are available in total
- Immediate joining
- Shift available: Day, Evening, Morning, Early morning, and Weekends.
Personal Suitability & Work Conditions
- The ideal candidate should be able to handle multiple tasks.
- Need to be physically demanding to handle heavy workloads
- Combination of walking, sitting, bending, kneeling, and crouching
Who can apply for this role?
If you are based in Canada and looking for full-time employment without any degree or educational background, you are welcome to apply for this role. You need to have a valid Canadian work permit to proceed onboard. Otherwise, the employer will not entertain applications with no official work permits.
How to apply?
By email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.