McDonald’s is one of the largest employers in the food service industry globally. In Stephenville, Newfoundland and Labrador in Canada, a McDonald’s franchise is looking for food-service attendants. Please read on to find out more about the job role and the candidate requirements and apply now if you are fit for the role!
Food service attendant at McDonald’s Stephenville.
Salary and Benefits
$13.25 – 14.95 per hour for a 32-40 hour week. Permanent, full-time employment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Cleanliness is a core value at McDonald’s. The worker will have to take on the responsibility of cleaning the franchise, the kitchen, keeping the equipment clean and sanitized.
- The worker will be responsible for taking food orders, processing the order, and give it to the customer.
- The worker will also have to make the food and assure that quality is maintained at each level of processing.
- The work responsibilities will be rotated. However, it is up to the worker to communicate with other team members and work harmoniously in the team.
- Customers’ special orders and requests need to be catered to.
- Accurate billing of orders, taking money and processing payment through debit or credit cards is also an important responsibility which adds to the customer satisfaction.
- The roles and responsibilities of the worker also includes assuring that the machines are in working order. In case there are any mechanical issues with the machine, the worker should try to resolve it or escalate the matter to the concerned persons.
- The attendant must work with dexterity to assure that the orders are fulfilled quickly.
- The play area in the franchise should also be monitored and kept clean.
- Since the job requires quick fulfilment of orders and resolution of issues, the food service attendant should be quick on his/ her feet.
- Since the job is permanent, the worker should display reliability and must showcase teamwork skills. The worker should be flexible so that the work is done harmoniously.
- No degrees or certificates are required for this role, however, it is important that the person can learn quickly as they will be trained on job.
- Proficiency in English is a must for this role since the worker will be given training and instructions in English and will also have to communicate with the customers in English.
- The work requires long hours of standing, therefore, someone who is physically fit can handle the role.
- Experience is not a requirement for this role since the worker will be trained on the job.
- The job includes doing repetitive tasks. Therefore, someone with a good hand-eye-coordination can do the job well.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing [email protected] or in person at 16 Confederation Drive, Corner Brook, NL, A2H 7K5. In person applications will be accepted from 8.00 am to 7.00pm. You can apply to this position by 22nd November 2021.
World Jobz is a platform that posts worldwide job openings. We do not offer any jobs or promise any employment. World Jobz is not responsible of the application process. Candidates are requested not to share their private information while applying for jobs.