A reputed company in the manufacturing sector in Canada, RL Components is looking for several general laborers. The manufacturing unit is located in North York, Ontario. 5 vacancies are available so hurry up and apply to this role. The details of the job as well as the application process is described below:
General Laborer at RL Components.
Salary and Benefits
$14.35 per hour for a 37-40 hour week.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The worker will be responsible for assisting the machine operators.
- The workstations should always be stocked with required materials.
- The worker is responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the machines as well as the immediate work areas.
- The machines must be cleaned before the shift starts and after the production ends for the day. At times machines will also have to cleaned in between which will be the responsibility of the laborer.
- The worker must help in packaging the materials produced, transporting raw materials and finished materials to and from the workstations.
- The worker will be trained on site and must display quick learning.
- Any issues in production or production defects must be noted and reported to the production manager or the machine operator.
- Since this is a permanent role, the worker is responsible for adjusting to the work culture of the manufacturing unit. The worker must display flexibility and good teamwork skills.
- At times the manufacturing peaks, the worker should be flexible to do overtime work. The overtime will be paid for.
- No degree, diploma, or certificate is required for this role. Experience is an asset but not a requirement.
- Proficiency in speaking, reading, and writing in English language is a must for the role since the medium of communication is English.
- The worker must be able to handle up to 23kg weight. Therefore, someone who is physically fit will be a best fit for the role.
- The worker must possess attention to detail in identifying any errors or issues in production and changes in production quality.
How to Apply
To apply, email at [email protected] by 1st December 2021.
World Jobz is a platform that posts worldwide job openings. We do not offer any jobs or promise any employment. World Jobz is not responsible of the application process. Candidates are requested not to share their private information while applying for jobs.