General labourer Jobs In Canada WTC Group Inc is a fast-paced company based in Canada that promotes equal employment opportunities for all job applicants, including those who self-identify as members of these groups. If you have some basic knowledge about the equipment’s movement and looking for good full-time employment to run your family, this job is for you. The candidate does not need to have any educational diploma or degree and neither past relevant experience to apply for this job. However, the company itself will provide training in the initial days to the selected candidates right after joining. So, if you can speak English and are also a Canadian resident, apply for this position.
Company Name – WTC Group Inc
Job Location – 1275 Kingsway Avenue, Port Coquitlam, BCV3C 1S2
Education & Experience
- Do not require degree, certificate, diploma, or equivalent experience
- No past experience is required in this domain
- An ideal candidate should be a great team player
- Should speak English frequently
- Sort, crate, and stack goods
- Operate a variety of equipment to load and unload and should also move products and materials as per the instructions by management
- Load, unload, and move materials and products by hand or by using basic material handling equipment.
- Should be regular, responsible, and punctual
- An ideal candidate should also make sure the high productivity of the work
- Should also do on-time tasks completion
Job Type & Salary
- Fully-time permanent employment
- $25/hour for 35 hours a week
- Immediate joining
- Ten vacancies are available
- Job shifts: Day, Evening, Morning, Weekend, Overtime
Personal Suitability & Work Conditions
- Weight Handling: Up to 45 kg (100 lbs)
- The company is looking for a highly self-driven candidate to join its growing team.
- Should be able to work in the fast-paced work environment
- The ideal candidate should be able to handle multiple tasks and heavy loads
- Should be physically demanding to handle large workloads
Who can apply for this role?
Only apply for the position if you are a Canadian Citizen or a permanent resident of Canada. You need to have a valid Canadian work permit to proceed onboard. Otherwise, the employer will not entertain applications with no official work permits.
How to apply?
- Apply with your email address or by giving the phone number.
- Upload your resume.
- Now, wait for the employer to respond to you back.