Mississauga is the heart of the province of Ontario. Here, just a little farther from the densely populated area is a renowned manufacturer looking for labourers. Cyclone Manufacturing Inc. is a company that offers tremendous benefits to its workers as well as a handsome salary package. Read on to find out more about this job opportunity.
General Labourer Manufacturing at Cyclone Manufacturing Inc. in Mississauga, Ontario, Canada.
Salary and Benefits
$18.00 per hour for a 41-44 hour week. Permanent, full-time employment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The job will be based in the warehouse of the manufacturing unit. The worker will be responsible for carrying out various tasks around the warehouse.
- One of the primary responsibilities of the worker will be to offload the trucks that arrive from the manufacturing facility. The worker will have to log in the arrival of the materials.
- The worker must quickly vacate the trucks waiting to reduce the waiting line.
- The goods once offloaded need to be stocked in the warehouse on appropriate shelves. The location of each pallet needs to be logged in into a warehouse management system.
- The worker will be responsible for locating and loading the goods that are needed. Once these goods are out of the warehouse, the labourer must enter the details in the management system.
- The worker must make sure that no entries are incorrect in the management system. If there are any discrepancies, the worker will be responsible for identifying the errors and correcting the records.
- The worker should be able to handle heavy loads and operate machinery like forklifts to lift pallets that are heavier than the ideal weight that can be lifted.
- The cleanliness of the warehouse is the responsibility of the worker.
- Since there will be a lot of workers working together, the worker must maintain harmonious relations with the entire team.
- Since this is a job role that requires working with an automated warehouse management system, the worker should be able to learn how the system works quickly.
- The worker should be able to lift the weight up to 30 lbs.
- Since the worker needs to log in and log out the materials in the warehouse, at least a high school or graduation certificate is required for this role.
- The applicant must have at least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role under the belt. However, someone with lesser experience can be preferred if they have experience of a similar capacity.
- The candidate must have steel-toed safety boots or invest in a pair because the work requires that the worker wear them at all times in the facility.
- The worker must be able to handle a large workload. Since the environment is fast-paced and does not leave time for a lot of breaks in between, the worker must be physically fit to handle this job role.
- It is very important that the worker shows exceptional team skills as it is the primary requirement to maintain the corporate culture of the firm.
- Since the job is autonomous to a great extent, the worker must be dependable.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing email@example.com with your resume. You can apply for this position by 10th December 2021.
World Jobz is a platform that posts worldwide job openings. We do not offer any jobs or promise any employment. World Jobz is not responsible for the application process. Candidates are requested not to share their private information while applying for jobs.