Packing helper jobs in Dubai are available for those with the right skills and experience to work as a packing helper in the UAE. Packing jobs usually include sorting, loading, unloading, unpacking, and repackaging of goods.
Packing Helper Job Description:
A packing helper job requires you to be able to sort, load, unload, pack and repack items. You will need to have good manual dexterity and be able to lift heavy loads. The ideal candidate should also be flexible enough to adapt to different working environments.
The details of packing helper jobs are
- Company Name Food & Packaged Food Industry
- Job Title Packing Helper
- Salary The salary will be between AED1000 to 1500
- Location Al Nahda, Dubai (UAE)
- Job Type Full-time employment
- Gender Only males can apply
- Working Environment Fast-paced environment
- Posted Date 2022-09-29
- Last Date To Apply: Not mentioned
- At least a middle/ high school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum 2 to 5 years of working experience in handling products is preferred
- Flexibility to work overtime
- Ability to communicate effectively
- Good communication skills
Knowledge of computers and Microsoft Office applications
- No smoking at the workplace
- No drug use
- No alcohol consumption
- No illegal activities
- No criminal record
- Free accommodation provided by the employer
- Medical insurance coverage
- Work Permit – Yes
- Loads and unloads boxes from trucks
- Sorts and organizes boxes according to their contents
- Repacks boxes and labels them accordingly
- Makes sure that all packages are labeled correctly
- Assists in moving and storing equipment and materials
- Performs other duties as assigned
Who Can Apply?
Interested people who meet the following criteria may apply:
- Male applicants only
- Must be 18 years old and above
- Have a valid passport
- Be legally eligible to work in the United Arab Emirates
- Have a minimum of 2 to 5 years of experience in handling products
- Know about computers and Microsoft Office Applications
- Have excellent communication skills
How To Apply?
Please send your resume along with your educational testimonials, references, and contact information to email@example.com.
What is the average salary of a packing helper in Dubai?
The average salary of a packing helper in Dubai depends on the years of experience. For example, if you have less than one year of experience, the average wage would be around AED 2500 per month. However, if you have more than five years of experience, the compensation could go up to AED 3000 per month.
Who should apply for the packing helper job in Dubai?
This job is perfect for you if you are looking for a stable career opportunity. It offers excellent benefits such as free accommodation, medical insurance coverage, and a work permit. In addition, it provides a chance to learn new things every day.
We strive to provide only genuine jobs. We take utmost care to verify each and every job posted on our website. However, we cannot guarantee 100% accuracy of the job, so don’t give money or trust it blindly. We advise you to contact firstname.lastname@example.org. directly for further details.