Security Guards have a huge responsibility to ensure the safety of our employees and buildings. The security team is seeking a trustworthy individual with a professional attitude. Taking pride in keeping our building and people safe and secure gives me an opportunity to interact with people everyday. Moreover, if you are looking for the best Security Guard Job in Dubai, then you come to the right place. This job is perfect for you, if you are moving to Dubai in upcoming months.
Applicants must possess excellent customer service skills and be a courteous, efficient cashier. Customer selections are reviewed by the cashier during the checkout process, price and quantity verification is done, payment is accepted, receipts are issued, and customer inquiries are handled. Additionally, you are responsible for handling complaints, granting returns, or exchanging items, as well as maintaining a clean workspace
What does a Security Guard do?
The protection of property, assets, and people can be provided by security guards employed by private individuals or businesses. Regular duties of a security officer are determined by the employer. Often, they must also physically protect the people in a home or business by monitoring or patrolling the area. Depending on the Security Guard’s role, he or she may work independently or with a team. Alternatively, they may work for a security firm as contractors.
As people begin their workday or visit our facility, they are often welcomed by the Security personnel on duty. Someone who focuses on the security of our organization with a friendly attitude is what we’re looking for. Being a security guard means ensuring that customers, employees, and assets are always safe. You’ll be monitoring the surveillance feeds and inspecting the grounds for hazards while you watch for any unlawful or unsafe activity. When making observations or filling out reports, you need to pay close attention to detail, have sound judgment and be objective. Additional duties will be assigned to you as needed.
Security Guard Job Responsibilities and Duties
If you are planning to apply for this Security Guard Job in Dubai, then it’s best if you have common responsibilities from the given list:
- Keeping an eye on the building’s perimeter and the surrounding area
- Taking note of employee and visitor entrances and exits
- Visitor registration at the reception desk and directing them to the right place
- Reviewing video surveillance footage if necessary and monitoring our surveillance system
- Taking action in the event of alarms and security concerns
- Monitoring the activities and addressing the issues on a daily basis
- Resolving inquiries at the security desk and answering the phone
- If there are security breaches or emergencies, alert authorities
- Addresses any building regulations infractions and/or forwards them to the appropriate management level
- Maintaining our security systems and procuring maintenance as needed, as well as inspecting, testing, and maintaining our equipment
- Conduct regular inspections and patrols of the premises
- Observe the property entrance
- People and vehicles must be authorized to enter
- Be aware of any suspicious activity or behavior
- Securing all doors, windows, and exits
- Cameras for surveillance monitoring
- React quickly to alarms and respond to threats
- People in need can receive assistance
- Report on surveillance activities every day
- The equivalent of a high school diploma.
- An accreditation in security training.
- It would be beneficial to be familiar with basic first aid.
- Fitness and strength.
- It would be advantageous if you have previous security guard experience.
- Details are important.
- An integral member of the team
- Ability to manage time well
Security Guard Job in Dubai Details
- Industry: Real Estate
- Career: Unspecified
- Job Location: Dubai
- Salary: Unspecified
- Experience: 1 – 2 Years
- Job Type: Full Time
- Gender: Any
- Contact No.: 0567184558
- Email: email@example.com
- Street: Deira
- City: Dubai
How to Apply
If you want to apply to this job, then Call at: