Emirates Security Services LLC is a reputed company in the UAE. It is looking for security guards for its multiple clients. Therefore, there are 50 vacancies available. The security guards will be responsible for security of the company’s clients and will get good salary and numerous benefits like food, shelter, and medical benefits. Read on more to find out the candidate requirements.
Security Guard at Emirates Security Services LLC Dubai
Salary and Benefits
2100 AED plus medical, transport, residential benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- One of the core responsibilities of the security guard will be to assure that the client’s security needs are met.
- The security guard must be vigilant at all times and report any activities that seem dangerous.
- The security guard will be responsible for allowing only authorized persons inside the buildings.
- Keeping a visitor log will be the responsibility of the security guard.
- The guard can use a gun in case of any mishaps and incidents.
- Any accidents or abnormal activities in and around the premised to be reported to the officials.
- To keep a check on the people who go as visitors inside and keep a check on the time they spend inside the premises.
- Since the job requires keeping a watch, the security guard must be vigilant at all times.
- A physically fit person is required for this role. The candidate’s height should be 5ft 7 inches.
- The age group that can apply for this role is 21-35 years as someone young is best suited for the role.
- The security guard will have 11 hours of duty time.
- The candidate must know basic English reading and writing. He should know simple English sentences to communicate to the visitors as per the need.
- At least 10 years of schooling is required for this role.
- The job is contractual and will be ended after 3 years. Although the contract may be renewed if the performance is up to the mark. The employer can cancel the contract at any time.
- Experience is not a requirement for this role, however, the candidate will be preferred if they have previous experience as a security guard.
- A valid passport is required at the time of applying since the visa processing will be done immediately.
How to Apply
Apply by bringing documents to Office # 6, first floor, Al-falah Askaria Plaza, Committeee Chauk, Rawalpindi. You can also email at email@example.com or call 0300-8559997 or 0303-9499928. Last date to apply is 24 January, 2022.
The following documents are required for application:
- CV (if available)
- Valid passport original + copy
- CNIC or ID card copy
- 10 passport size pictures with blue or white background.
World Jobz is a platform that posts worldwide job openings. We do not offer any jobs or promise any employment. World Jobz is not responsible of the application process. Candidates are requested not to share their private information while applying for jobs.