A well-known construction company in the UAE is urgently hiring drivers for a construction site in Dubai. The salary and benefits being offered to the driver are immense. It is a great opportunity to those who want to live and work in a city like Dubai which is blooming with opportunities. Read on to find out more about the job.
Heavy vehicle driver at a Construction Company based in Dubai
Salary and Benefits
Salary will be discussed with the chosen candidates. The employee will also get accommodation and medical benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- The driver will be driving mini buses for transportation of the construction workers. Depending on the type of license, the worker might be given the opportunity to drive heavy duty pickup vehicles.
- The role requires the working for 10 hours a day for six days in a week. Occasionally the employee will be asked to do overtime work. This will be done more frequently around the end of the construction project when wrapping up.
- Since the construction project is planned phase by phase, the driver will be working in a time-bound environment.
- The driver will be responsible for maintaining the cleanliness of the vehicle that they are allotted.
- The driver should be aware of the commonly occurring issues in the vehicles and how to fix these issues.
- For greater issues that need the assistance of a mechanic for repairs, the driver will have to inform the transport manager on site.
- The driver should also communicate the fuel needs to the transport manager.
- The responsibility of loading and offloading the material is also on the driver, although he will be provided assistance and help from other workers.
- The driver will be responsible for the safety of the goods while transporting.
- Since this is a full time role, the driver should work well in the team.
- The driver should know how to understand and converse in basic English sentences.
- It is very important that the driver understand the role needs and communicate updates and issues.
- Since the work is time-bound, the worker should be vigilant to do the work quickly and complete the tasks given by the end of the work day.
- At least 2 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- The worker must have a license for driving heavy vehicles such as 3-ton pickup and mini bus license.
How to Apply
Apply by emailing [email protected] . You can apply to this vacancy by 17th December. It is better to apply immediately since the company is looking for immediate hiring and may close the job earlier if the spots are filled.
World Jobz is a platform that posts worldwide job openings. We do not offer any jobs or promise any employment. World Jobz is not responsible of the application process. Candidates are requested not to share their private information or give any money to employers while applying for jobs.