A well-known manufacturing company in UAE is looking for security guards for its manufacturing site. The guard will not only be responsible for the security but will also have additional responsibilities. As a result, the salary is quite handsome and the company is also paying good benefits. Read on below to find out more about the opportunity and the application procedure.
Security Guard at a Manufacturing Company in Dubai
Salary and Benefits
The company will discuss the salary and benefits with the shortlisted candidates. The benefits include medical, travel, and accommodation benefits.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Primarily the security guard is responsible for the safety inside the manufacturing facility.
- The facility also includes dispatching the manufactured cylinders to distribution trucks. Thus, the security guard will be responsible for the safe on loading of the cylinders in the distribution trucks.
- The security guard must keep an eye out for movements of the product within the manufacturing facility. Every movement should be documented through a log book.
- It is the responsibility of the guard that the log book has all activities documents in it and the log book is given to the other guard at the end of the shift.
- The guard should assure that there are no tampering of records in the log book.
- Many consumers and delivery vehicle owners pay cash. The security guard must assure that these transactions are recorded correctly.
- The safety of the cash is also the responsibility of the guard.
- In case of any emergency, the guard is expected to make timely decisions. He should report to concerned authorities, and make sure that the emergency is handled effectively.
- Since this is a full time role, the guard will be working with other employees in the company. Therefore, the employee will be responsible for assuring harmonious relations with the team members.
- The guard should know how to converse in Basic English sentences.
- Since the guard is required to get the log book filled and assure the correctness of the entries on the log book, someone with at least a high school certificate is required for this role.
- At least 1-2 years of experience in a similar role is required.
- It is important that the worker is vigilant at all times since this is a critical job role.
How to Apply
Apply by calling at 056-8430715 or 056-8749406 or emailing email@example.com. You can apply to this vacancy by 15th December. Please apply immediately for this role since the manufacturer is looking for urgent hiring and the vacancies are filling up quickly.
World Jobz is a platform that posts worldwide job openings. We do not offer any jobs or promise any employment. World Jobz is not responsible of the application process. Candidates are requested not to share their private information or give any money to employers while applying for jobs.